When God gives you what you pray for.
Oh God. what have You done?
This man.
This man.
This One Right here.
The one with the beautiful soul to match that beautiful smile.
Has turned my life upside down. On fire for Jesus. Loves with all he has got. Is a man's man.
VERY Hard working.
Strong Character. A modern day Job and Paul smashed into one. Warm Spirit. Funny. Fun. We are so much alike that it is scary. Different enough to keep things interesting. He has a happy laid back personality with strong sale backing. Sings like no one is watching. And let me tell you. When he gets going I can't help but smile in pure joy. I can't get enough.
He makes me want to be a better person. And yet he is HAPPY as can be about the women I am.
I gladly pray for this man multiple times a day. I can't wait to see how God moves in his life. I can't wait to bring him and his ministry to the throne room of Our God. We pray together. Read and discuss the Word together. Discuss ministry. Go to Church or hang out and BBQ. Watch sports or a movie. Lose at pool to him. Sing any genre of songs together. He is that piece I have been missing. That Promise God gave me a lifetime ago. A promise I never thought I would see. My Boaz. I get the absolute pleasure of showing him what a real deal no joke woman of God really looks like. And he gets to show me what a real deal man of God looks like.
God is so good. He has prepared each of us for this. When I say.. where have you been? I remind myself of something God said to me. "I am preparing him. I am preparing you. Pray for him" I used to have a nameless man that I prayed for. His soul. His heart. His walk. His Life. And now. I pray for that man by name. Thank you Lord. Thank you for bring this man into my life to walk next to. Journey together. And show me what I have been refined for. Why I went thru it all. Why he went thru it all. And we are super strong together. And at peace. You brought us both out of the pit of destruction. Turned our ashes into beauty. And said. Look at my Servant Ron. Look at my Servant Laura. Oh They are going to set this world on fire . And so we shall. For His Glory. For HIS GOOD PLEASURE. Our three strand cord will not be broken. <3
If I am asleep don't ever wake me.
You got my heart









Comments
Post a Comment